The Trackconference.com Project
XC/Track & Field leagues and teams share information with athletes,
coaches, fans and alumni.
The site is a work-in-progress and is continuing to evolve. We
want it to be a complete, permanent record of meet performances of all cross
country and track and field athletes in the league. Interactive reports let
you view performance summaries for each athlete, each school and each meet
throughout the season.
Long term, our goal to make this a "community based site" where
much of the content, management and improvement are made by many people.
Interested volunteers can help with many different ways. Some examples
- Quality control of published performances
- Finding and reporting missing performances that are
published elsewhere on the web
- Identifying, discussing and planning priorities for
new site functionality
- Managing or contributing to a new photo archive
- Maybe helping with commentary or editorial about
performances or upcoming meets
- … or any other items that come up.
For now, take a look and let us know what you think. Email us at
Who We Are
Initial development of the TrackConference project and this
website is sponsored through contributions by Charles Bindert and Spontaneous